Wild Monkeys pickleball paddles are guaranteed for the entirety of the product lifetime. Warranty is activated and valid only if and when purchaser registers paddle with Wild Monkeys at wildmonkeyspb.com/warranty.
Lifetime Warranty DOES cover all potential product damage and failures attributable to faults or defects in workmanship and / or manufacturing of the paddles. Grips and grip application is not covered under the warranty.
Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover damage caused by deliberate abuse or misuse; natural degrading or fading of face graphics; and other normal wear and tear. Specific examples of damage not covered by the warranty includes but is not limited to:
- Damage caused by or to any stickers, grip bands, grips, edge tape or other aftermarket products applied to paddle (either by Wild Monkeys or player)
- Damage to face, handle or edge guard caused by direct contact with any object other than a pickleball
- Edge guard damage or loosening when in close proximity with visible physical damage to edge guard and / or paddle
- Polymer core damage in handle if and after protective fiberglass is removed
- Fading or flecking of graphics on paddle face
Warranty is not transferrable and is only valid for the original purchaser. Warranty claims are considered incomplete if not submitted with picture and / or video of damaged paddle. Paddles submitted with claims of “dead spots” MUST be reviewed by Wild Monkeys Quality Assurance Team before claim can be approved.
Wild Monkeys assumes sole discretion in determination of eligibility for warranty coverage, which will only be confirmed once damaged product (or images / videos thereof) is individually received and inspected by Wild Monkeys.
Replacement paddles provided by Wild Monkeys are not eligible for warranty coverage.